Monday, January 10, 2011

Feelings.

Tomorrow is Theory Test, which includes Basic Theory and Police Driving School's Motorcycle Riding Theory. Passing mark is 40. Wednesday is Nursery Practical Test. I really hope, with God's help, I could pass them with flying colours. The two tests determines whether I'll get my official Class 2 licence. Only at the end of the course will I be a qualified Class 2 (Intermediete) licence rider.

The past week was so tiring for me. Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm. Under the hot sun, together with the occasional downpour. No wonder I've fallen ill. ):

Hm, mother and sisters are flying off to the Philippines this Wednesday. It breaks my heart knowing that I may not be able to see my grandfather again. ): When can I ever go back? I hope God will give him the strength to endure through a few more years, and also lessen the pain that he's bearing.

Okay, so far all negative feelings. =/ Hm, what's there to be happy about actually? Come to think of it, nothing, at this point of time.

There is a bike I want, which I feel is suitable for me, knowing briefly the characteristics. But it being a 1000cc bike, I'm not sure whether I can handle its power, nor cost of maintanance. She's a beauty actually, without many people realising it. I get to see it every weekend, going past me so close. But yet, I know it's not mine. Come to think of it, owning it is merely a fantasy, a dream which I hope God can help make it come true. I'm not talking about a bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment