Thank you all for the wonderful wishes!
117 coming from Facebook.
12 coming via SMS.
Really shows how useful Facebook is in our lives. Lol. I'm amazed at someone who really remembered my birthday and wished me by SMS first, and then Facebook again at night. It really made my day. (:
The number of candles on my cake are increasing (Or rather, the number it represents). It will never decrease. I will never become younger again. Hm. Sets me thinking.
The recent Japan catastrophe really affected me quite a bit. Seeing how, with God's creation, He can destroy everything man had built for years, in a few minutes. The sheer power of God, or rather us humans, being helpless and weak, makes me want to beg for forgiveness on behalf of everyone in the world. Yes, Singapore may not have been affected by the recent disasters. But, you will never know, when will it be our turn? When will be the time God decides to end the world in a single disaster. You will never know.
So yes, we should always tell the ones we love, that we do, every single time and opportunity you get to do so. Hmmm.
Anyway! I need to get a motorbike soon! I can't live on my car alone. It's really a hassle if I've to take the bus all the time to work whenever I can't use the car due to it being an OPC. And I'm pretty sure bus services stop after midnight, most of it do. So, lesson learnt. If you've an OPC, you need a transport bike!
Converting my OPC to a normal car is not worth it. I've calculated. The difference in costs of road tax, insurance, fuel usage and eventually servicing fees, will definitely be more than an OPC's, more than owning a motorcycle. So yes, since I've a Class 2 licence. Why not. Shall save up a bit more to get a decent bike.
Goodnight people, happy birthday to myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment